Wednesday 21 March 2012

No7 Spring Collection Vital Enlightening Highlighter Powder

No7 Spring Collection Vital Enlightening Highlight Powder £13.00 @ Boots

The No7 five pound vouchers are back and how could I resist not purchasing something from their spring collection! I have to admit I'm not the biggest No7 fan but this product really caught my eye, it's such a gorgeous colour! The new spring collection also includes some really gorgeous cream blushers and lipsticks I might have a look at next time I'm in Boots.

The powder is really soft and easy to apply and on my pale NW15 complexion it leaves a gorgeous golden glow. It isn't too stark on the face like some highlighters come across but it gives a really gorgeous glow to the cheeks. I could see this looking stunning dusted along the collar bones if you were really going "out there". The packaging is really cute and feels very chunky and sturdy. I apply the product with a MAC 188 brush for a lighter effect as I do think you can go a bit highlighter mad if your not careful!

The only thing that gets to me is the price! At £13.00 in my opinion thats an expensive product! With the voucher it came to £8.00 which is reasonable but still a bit on the steep side for a drugstore highlighter! I would say I probably wouldn't have purchased it without the voucher however they are running at the moment and it's definitely not a purchase I regret, I'm really enjoying using it.

Caterina xo

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, the colour is really beautiful! I got tons of these vouchers, too bad I'm not in England anymore, haha!

    Isabela
    fusels.blogspot x

    ReplyDelete