Friday 6 April 2012

March Favourites

Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Foundation, Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel, Real Techniques Blush Brush, Chanel Moisturizing Bronzing Powder in Terre Ambre, Origins Zero Oil Cleanser & John Frieda Full Repair Deep Infusion Treatment.

I've fully embraced getting into the spring/summer routine over the past month (hence why two bronzers are included!). I've been slapping on the tan and going for lighter foundation. I absolutly adore the Invisible Fluid Foundation which I may review in a future post but as it's a fairly new product theirs so many reviews popping up I'm not sure if I need to! The two Chanel bronzers are my two (stupidly, shamelessly expensive) favorite bronzers. I love the powder for more of a contour/glow and the cream for all over sunless tanning. 

I did a review on the Origins cleanser the other day(linked above), the perfect cleanser for a more oily skin! I've been using a lot of different hair care recently but the John Frieda Full Repair range has really stood out to me, such great prices for amazing quality products, I would highly recommend the range! The Real Techniques brush is a MASSIVE favorite at the moment, it's really got me back into my blusher. I go through phases of thinking blusher makes me look terrible to the other scale of I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT! This brush is lovely and makes applying blush effortless and easy every time.

This isn't a massive favorites as I've not been going too crazy with make up recently, just sticking to what I love and know. I've got my eye on so many NARS products for this summer and it's getting really hard to resist temptation but I'm on an unofficial make up spending ban at the moment (it's not really helping my bank balance as I've gone mental for clothes!).

Next month I'm hoping to pop up some more fashion related posts, maybe even do a haul video?! I'm just loving buying new clothes for these transitioning months, and really getting into dresses too.

Hope you're all well!
Caterina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment