Tuesday 8 May 2012

Topshop Sunglasses


In just over a months time I'm wizzing off on holiday for a week! I really was on the hunt for some new over sized and glam sunglasses. After eyeballing a few different pairs on the Topshop website I decided to have a proper look in store as usually there's a bigger selection on offer. I popped into the Topshop in the Shepherds Bush Westfield's (my favorite!) and had a nice look at the shades which were on offer and automatically fell in love with these! The shape is perfect not too square or overly round and I love the little gold detailing at the side, I hate sunglasses that get ruined by silly little patterns or logos! I'm really happy with these sunglasses and find that they really suit my heart shaped face nicely!

P.S. I've gained a few new followers over the past couple of days and wanted to say a HUGE thank you for following and I really hope you enjoy my blog :-)!

Hope you're all well!
Caterina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment