Monday 8 August 2011

Lustful Thinking: Topshop Multi Butterfly Print Kimono

I have wanted this for so long now I can't remember what it was like to know this didn't exist. I am absolutely head over heels in love with this kimono from Topshop. I cannot even begin to explain why I love it. Maybe it's the gorgeous detailed butterflies? Or maybe it's just the fact it's a kimono! All I know is I need this in my life. It is no longer listed on the website which worries me as currently on eBay people are selling them for over £70! It does retail for a quite expensive £50 but I can justify £50 but definitely cannot justify £70. I would also rather see it in store but none of my locals seem to have it! It may be a trip to the Oxford street store, but I hate the Oxford Street Topshop and if you've ever been you'll know what i mean when I say from the moment you enter it's an absolute nightmare. I have to be in the right frame of mind! I only live a 20 minute train away but it's just the thought of dragging myself round there, although it is better than the Marble Arch Primark, jeeez that makes me wanna chuck myself out a window! Anyway I think I'll end this post with the original photo which was found on http://movesfashion.blogspot.com/.
Click photo to be directed to the photos featuring the Kimono.

No comments:

Post a Comment