Saturday 31 December 2011

Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator

Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator 50ml Tube available @ lizearle.com £9.25

I have never really been a big exfoliator person apart from for the body. I was given this particular one as a gift and thought it was my chance to really see if they made a difference to my skin. I kind of do gently exfoliate my skin twice a day when using the cleanse & polish but I guess thats not a proper thorough exfoliate.

The beads are very small and don't feel abrasive on the skin, I'm personally not a big fan of gritty exfoliators as after pro long use I find they make my skin dry and sensitive. It smells very clean and fresh like most Liz Earle products which I love! 

I applied the exfoliator  after my cleanse and polish to damp skin and buffed it in with my fingers. After washing away the product my skin instantly feels smoother! I honestly couldn't believe how smooth my skin felt as I already feel that the cleanse and polish leaves my skin smooth but this is on another level! I have found that after using this a few times my skin has been a lot clearer and looked a lot brighter and more "radiant" rather than dull like it usually does.

All in all I think this is a fabulous product and has really made me see the benefits in exfoliating your skin. I am so impressed with the results that I can definitely see myself purchasing the 70ml pump size which retails for £13.00. Liz Earle also do a 15ml tube for £5.00 which is perfect for people who would like to try it out.

Hope your all well and good!
Lots of love, Caterina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment