Wednesday 28 December 2011

What I bought 28/12/2011

Topshop Jumper £36, Topshop Bambi Night Top £10 (Sale), Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer £28, Laura Mercier Luster Eye Colour in Dusk £18.50, YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in Rose Boreale £22.50.

I went on a little shopping spree with the boyfriend in one of my local towns and had a little splurge time. I popped into Pearsons (a small department store) and walked away with 1 thing I fully intended to buy and 2 impulse purchases, pretty good for me I think?! I did resist a lot of temptation especially over at Estée Lauder as so many people have recently raved about the "Maximum Cover Foundation", but I really don't need another foundation at the moment and I'm waiting for the new Perfection Lumiere launch.

However I did walk away with the Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer which I cannot wait to slap on! So many people have raved about these primers and I'm a sucker for anything that will keep the slap on my face! The Luster Eye Colour was a bit of a crazy impulse. I have never heard anything about LM eyeshadows but when I swatches it, it looked so pretty I just couldn't resist (well I could have but chose not to)! And sometimes it's nice to try products that aren't so much on the radar. The YSL Lipstick was another mentalist purchase. I have wanted one for ages but find all the colours too gorgeous to possibly choose one! I went for Rose Boreale as its a beautiful warm rosy pink, a real me colour!

I only picked up two clothing bits as sales drive me INSANE! There's never anything I like in my size and when I do find something the que decides to be 2474248 long and I just give up and put it back! I did pick up the long Bambi pj top from the sale but the jumper was full priced. I love the colour of the jumper and I actually fell so in love with it I picked it up 2 sizes too big for me as it was the only one left!

Hope your all well and having a wonderful break!

Love, Caterina
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment