Wednesday 8 February 2012

Gorgeous Shop Experience & Kerastase Haul

Kerastase Ciment Anti-Usure £13.80 & Kerastase Ciment Thermique £14.20
 @ Gorgeous Shop 


I recently placed my first order with the online Beauty store "Gorgeous Shop". If you've heard of feel unique or cheap smells, then you'll already know of discount beauty online shops. I've ordered from both feel unique and cheap smells and had a very pleasant experience with both. I thought I'd change it up this time and opt for Gorgeous Shop as I'd heard good things.

I've been eyeing up the Kerastase Resistance line for a while after hearing it's fab for bleached hair. My beloved Kerastase Necter Thermique ran out so
Instead of repurchasing I thought I'd go for the Resistance lines version which is the Ciment Thermique. At the moment I'm impressed with the results, I may do a full review depending on how it wows me. I almost picked up the treatment (everyday conditioner). Again I am impressed so far.

I love how my items were delivered to me in this very sheek, reusable bag! I love it, such a great touch. The delivery was standard at around £2 and the products arrived within 2 days. One thing to note is that compared to feel unique, Gorgeous Shop has got the cheaper prices including paying for p&p. The up side to feel unique is that P&P is free with however much you buy which is great if your only getting 1 item.

All in all I'd definitely shop at Gorgeous Shop again, it has been my favourite service so far, i think I'm just obsessed with the little bag idea!

Hope you're all well, Caterina xo

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried any Kerastase (yet!) Lovely blog, I am your newest follower :D HI! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hairdresser uses Kerastase and I'm always itching to buy some after having my hair done. Hadn't heard of this website either - may have to check it out!

    Emily Wears Things
    xxx

    ReplyDelete