Tuesday 27 March 2012

Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser


I had been using the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish for just over a year and felt like it was time to break out into a different cleanser. To me changing skincare is scary as it might not work out for you and you could end up with blotchy, uneven and spotty skin just through a cleanser change! I opted for something aimed at an oily skin seeing as mine is combination (a bit of an oily t-zone with normal cheeks). The Origins Zero Oil is aimed at a oilier possibly more blemish prone skin and helps to over time reduce the oils in your skin.

I wouldn't recommend this if you have normal/dry skin but are prone to break outs as this will dry your skin out that bit more. I use the cleanser in the morning and evening. I splash cold water onto my face then work the cleanser into the skin until it foams up slightly and then splash water on my face again to remove the cleanser. My skin is left feeling so fresh and the smell of the mint makes you feel really awake and rejuvenated. The cleanser itself is a gel like constancy which foams up quite easily when applied to wet skin.

I've been using this cleanser for just under a month now and have really noticed a difference in my skin, it is so much less oily and practically break out free. It's made me a lot more confident in my own skin to the point where I'm looking into light tinted moisturizer for spring/summer! I really recommend this cleanser and will definitely be repurchasing it along with possibly some more products from the Zero Oil range!

Thank you for reading!
Caterina xo

1 comment: