Monday 26 March 2012

Enrapture Encode Totem Styler For £25!


 
Enrapture Encode Totem Styler £25 (The seller re-lists the item a few hours after it sells out so if this listing has ended re-search it through the seller and there should be a new listing)

Ever since reviews began on the Enrapture Encode Totem Styler I knew it was a tool I wanted to invest in, But at £79.99 it was going to be a big one! The Encode Totem Styler has 3 heat zones which allow you to have powder over which curl/wave you want to create, effectively meaning you can get a large variety of styles out of one tool. I already own 3 ( Yes, 3!!) curling wands so it took a bit of umming and ahhing before taking the plunge. I randomly searched it on eBay and came across a seller who had it up on But It Now for £25! I was in absolute shock by the price as the cheapest I'd seen it at was £40 collection only at Currys! I immediately looked into the sellers history and didn't take much convincing as they were a recommended top eBay seller and had above and beyond great feedback. I took the (not as big as it once seemed) plunge and purchased it, it's £5 for delivery which was fast and I was kept updated on the status of it and even given a time slot for when it would arrive! If your skeptical about the cost of the P&P message the seller asking if they have any cheaper more economy options you could use.

I am still in shock at the price and completely over the moon, the eBay seller is kind of like a stockist for tools like the Totem Styler, they have many heat syling tools to look at. They keep relisting the item because as you can imagine it's selling fast, so it wasn't just a one off sale! The above link could have sold out so just go into the sellers profile and search there items and it should be re-listed. I missed out the first time and searched again about 3 hours later and it had been re-listed! The seller also has the Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver for £40 and the Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers for £40, amazing prices which you can find here!

Thank you for reading!
Catreina xo

1 comment:

  1. When I saw this post I thought it was too good to be true! The ebay seller is now selling it for £199.99 which is crazy! I reallly want this curler but will have to wait till I can find it reduced somewhere. Would love to see a post about what numbers are your favourite and how it makes your hair look :) xx

    ReplyDelete