Tuesday 6 March 2012

SHOP MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Scan-Delicious & Enchantee Swatches


Everybody recently has been swooning over the new MAC collections, especially Shop MAC and Cook MAC. These little babies have been released with the Shop MAC collection for £16.50. The last time the Kissable Lipcolours came around was with the Peacocky collection and I was absolutly gutted when I didn't purchase one after seeing swatches and reviews, so naturally as soon as I saw the temptalia release with them I was counting down the days till the release date! 

The Kissable Lipcolours have been described many a times as if a lipstick and lipgloss had a baby and as much as I hate to give into overused sayings it's pretty accurate! The texture is very smooth on the lips nothing like the stickiness of MAC Lipglasses. They are opaque in one swipe and in my opinion leave a satin/creamsheen finish, I love this as I'm not a massive gloss girl unless I'm wearing more natural make up. 

Scan-Delicious is a gorgeous Fuchsia pink similar to MAC's Girl About Town. On the website the swatch looks red! I had previously seen actual photograph swatches beforehand so I knew what it looked like in true form otherwise this was very misleading! Enchantee is the perfect light blue toned pink. It's very flattering on the lips and would look lovely teamed up with MAC's Creme Cup lipstick but as I said these are opaque in one swipe and don't really need a lipstick underneath for full coverage. 

I would definitely recommend the Kissable Lipcolours even though they are quite pricey. At the moment all the shades are still in stock on the website and I'm tempted to also purchase Woo Me and So Vein!

I hope you're all well and thank you for reading.
Caterina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment