Saturday 5 May 2012

Topshop Coy Lip Stick


The Topshop make up range has just grown and grown in popularity since it begun but for some reason I never ever branched out to it! Up until purchasing this a few weeks ago I'd only ever owned one of their cream blushes which I've got to say is probably an all time favorite but never encouraged me to purchase more.

I'd heard quite a lot of hype surrounding the Coy Lip Stick and seeing as we are closely reaching the summer months (not you would even know with the weather in the UK at the moment!) I thought I'd give it a try. It's one of those pale, neon, bright lipsticks. The colour is gorgeous a really true peachy pink that in no way reflects orange on the lips. The consistency is more on the Matte side which I really like. I could see how this could be drying on someone with dryer lips but if you pop a bit of lip balm underneath you should be good to go!

I've used this when I've had tan on and when I'm at my palest (NW15 MAC) and it looks gorgeous against both. I do get quite apprehensive over these more "pale brights" against my pale complexion as I think it might look a bit too clown like, however I've found this to be perfect!

I would really recommend the shade and the product itself! I'm actually going shopping later so maybe I'll pick another up but to be honest I really do not need anymore lip products!

Hope you're all well!
Caterina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment