Monday 23 April 2012

No7 Lift & Curve Eyelash Curler

  
 
I have never used eyelash curlers, I've just never really got them! When I was a lot younger and wanted to put on a bit of make up to feel grown up, but never really saw crazy difference! Plus I would do it after applying mascara which is unheard of now! I bought this eyelash curler on a whim with a £5 off voucher. I've heard so much about the Shu ones but they are a crazy investment.

I have been really pleased with the results with these No7 curlers. I can see a noticeable difference in the curl and "flutter" of my lashes. The curl does last and I feel like I need to put in a lot less effort with my mascara as they've partly done the work for me!

If I was to rate these out of 5 I'd probably say 3.5. I do enjoy using them but I can help but feel there's better ones out there. Maybe because I've never been wowed by eyelash curlers I never will be but for now these are doing the trick.

Hope you're well!
Caterina xo

1 comment:

  1. I've never used them either but my friend swears by them, may have to invest in a pair!

    xx

    ReplyDelete