Saturday 21 April 2012

Sleepy Skin Saviours


Whether you had one too many drinks the night before or stayed up late watching films we all get that tired and dull complexion sometimes! These are my favorite products to use when I need that little extra boost to make me look slightly alive. These are great for the dreaded Monday mornings at work where you literally cannot think of anything worse than getting out your warm bed.

Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Foundation- Since I purchased this foundation just over a month ago I literally cannot live without it. It has a gorgeous natural finish which is why I've included it. When your trying to create the appearance of more awake skin you want a base that looks naturally flawless, which this certainly does!

Origins GinZing- I love this eye cream. It makes such a difference to my under eyes. It may not have any long term benefits but it gives me that instant under eye brighten pick me up. I also find my concealer applies a lot easier too after using this.

Bobbi Brown Corrector- When your a bit on the extra baggy side this really helps eliminate those dark circles. When I haven't got that much sleep I usually put a lot more effort into my under eye concealer and find using this corrector along with my regular concealer really does the trick.


MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon- This is fab for popping in the inner corner. I haven't tried another eyeshadow that makes your eyes look as awake and big as this one. It's also great for blending all over the lid for a little extra something on the eyes.

Illamasqua Cream Blush in Lies- This product is marketed as a cream blush but I find it gives the most gorgeous dewy highlight. If you love dewy skin you NEED this product there's nothing else I've tried that gives as much of a glow as this. It has a slight pink tone but it's so sheer you can barely notice it but the colour that does pay off really does contribute to that more awake skin.


MAC Mineralize Blush in Early Morning- This blush came out with the Naturally collection a couple of months ago and it's my go to blush for putting some natural, glowy and warm colour back into my cheeks.


YSL Faux Cils Mascara- To help contribute to the wide eye effect a good helping of mascara will always be your friend. I'm a huge fan of big fat lashes anyway whatever look I'm doing but I would never skip this step when wanting freshly polished make up.

Lots of love,
Caterina xo

1 comment:

  1. Your posts are so cute, your blog is definitely one of my favourites right now! I might have to try Nylon as I've been looking for a good inner corner highlight :) x

    ReplyDelete